Wow, it's hard to believe that it has been a week! Okay, a 2 minute update:
- I'm trying to stay up tonight to finish my online Christmas shopping and hoping I won't have to pay extra shipping charges to get it here in time!
- Most of the boxes are unpacked on the main floor. We can finally shut the closet doors in our bedroom, which then makes it possible to walk around the bed without having to turn sideways.
- The basement still looks like a bomb went off, the office area is still a disaster. Oh well, shut the door and I can't see it.
- We've determined where the Christmas tree will be placed - and it won't be the kitchen! Hopefully it will be up this weekend.
- We have some Advent mice that have been visiting and are trying to find the most effective way to get them to go away. I suggested importing some cats but let's just say that one didn't go over too well!
- Old house is mostly cleaned out, although it seems as if every time we go there for the "last" time, there is more stuff there than when we last left!
- Finally got to spend an afternoon (Sunday) doing nothing. I forgot what it felt like. Actually, I don't remember what it felt like because I fell asleep for most of it.
- One more week of Advent. Hopefully I can at least get back to my usual prayer routine before the time is up! Have a blessed last week.