Friday, March 26, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things


Join Us for Kids say the Darndest things


Since I have a good story for this one, I thought I'd join in the fun!

The other week we were all loaded van and Mr. 9 yo was stuck sitting in the front bench between Ms 6 yo and Mr 4 yo. In his best threatening voice he told them both,

"While I'm sitting between you two, you'll just have to TASTE MY WRATH!"

Well, the conversations in the car went on and about five minutes later Mr 4 yo proclaimed loudly,

"Oh yeah, well you'll just have to SMELL MY BREATH!"

It took a few seconds for all of us to figure out what he was referring to, but once we did we were all in tears!

Have a great day. Click on the button above to see more great stories.

4 comments:

  1. hilarious! it's so funny how kiddos take things literally! this is a great idea Mystical rose has. I played this week by linking to my post from this past wednesday, but hope to post a separate post next friday. nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...it is so cute to see how children take things so literally! It is also fun to see the difference in cognitive development between a 9yo and 4yo! As a former classroom teacher, I find it fascinating!

    Wishing you a blessed day,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! Kids are so brutally honest...it's scary to think if adults were that honest about their thoughts! :)

    Thanks for joining in--come back again!

    In Christ,
    Lucy
    www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have heard a conversation like that. When you mix a 9 year old with younger ones, you just don't know what will be said!

    ReplyDelete