Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NaNoCompMo...and Soap

Try as I might, I have no way to connect those two topics! I just wanted to take a moment to close the month on No Complaining. I should have done this two days ago, but haven't had the time. So, I hope that your month of No Complaining has proven fruitful and has brought some peace to your days. I know it was much more pleasant around here, and after not complaining for so long, hopefully we can keep it up for awhile!

Also, it is time to run another sale on the handcrafted soap that I am selling. This month, from March 1st thru the 20th (the first official day of Spring :) I will be running a 10% off sale on the following spring-like fragrances:
Lavender *Lavender Mint * - a nice combination of lavender and peppermint
Lavender Rosemary * - a little medicinal, great in the morning shower
Lavanilla - a combination of lavender and vanilla

Just click on over to the Soap tab at the top of my blog and you'll get the full listing of soaps that I offer, as well as the pricing and the "how to order" information.

There's also a few new fragrances that I'd like to introduce before I go:
Lime Basil * - a definite lime scent
Tea Tree * - a great facial
Bergamot * - a nice lemon - rose combination
Herb flower * - a combination of bergamot, geranium and rosemary

The * indicates that those fragrances are made with 100% natural essential oils!

So pamper yourself, think Spring and smell good!