Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome Spring

I forgot that my blog matched the weather outside my window despite the fact that it is now officially SPRING! I found it quite interesting, in this time of intense debate about the warming of our earth, that the last day of winter was actually much nicer than the first day of spring.

Here we had 60s and sunny on the last day of winter and 40s and snowy on the first day of spring!

Anyhow, this week is looking a bit brighter so I thought it time to add some color to this old blog.

I took this picture of a lily that I bought on Friday for our St. Joseph's table. When I bought the bunch, the lady at the floral stand insisted that the lilies would bloom that day if I put them in warm water and trimmed the stems. Well, unfortunately they didn't bloom for St. Joseph, but this one burst forth on Sunday for us to enjoy. I hope you enjoy it, too.

1 comment: