Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's A Cricket Chirping Kind of Day

I wonder why some days (or days in-a-row) have to be so chock-full of stuff that you can't even see straight and then other days you just hear the crickets chirping?

Today is a cricket-chirping kind of day and, don't get me wrong, I am absolutely loving not having to be anywhere or do anything in a time-crunch.  What worries me about these days is that I'm forgetting something.

I am so used to being TOO busy that when I have a day that I am not, I spend most of the day wracking my brain to make sure that I'm not forgetting anything.

I have checked my list.
I have checked my goals.
I have checked all three of my calendars (yes, three...I really need to work on that).

It does not appear that I am missing anything, but yet that feeling persists.


Instead of fretting, I will enjoy the lack of activity, sit on the couch near the sunny window and work on a project or read a book and revel in the calm until the next tidal wave hits.

God Bless!