Friday, January 18, 2013

7 Quick Takes January 18 2012

--- 1 ---
This week I've spent my "free" time processing the pictures I took at our annual Father Daughter Ball from last weekend.  This is my favorite event of the year as it is so much fun and everyone looks marvelous.  Because I love it so much, I'm going to share a bunch of pictures with y'all this week :)  Get ready for a ton of loveliness! 
--- 2 ---


These guys are two of my favorites every year.  This little girl is so cute my camera can't stand it :)
 
--- 3 ---


We did things a little different this year.  We tried a new venue, more elegant looking decorations and had moms do the serving.  Here is one of our lovely moms serving appetizers!
 
--- 4 ---

Every family gets introduced and then gets to give Our Lady a rose.  Here's our own little Rosebud giving the flower to Our Lady of Guadalupe, the patroness of our homeschool group.
 


--- 5 ---


Dancing is the highlight of the evening and we always do a number of group dances every year.  This one is our standard Jewish dance.  Honestly, I don't know if it really is, but that's what they call it :)
 
--- 6 ---


This has to be their second favorite part of the evening...taking group photos.  We have the formal (above) and the not so formal.
 

--- 7 ---

Hope you enjoyed the pics.  Have a very blessed and safe weekend!  
 
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!