Saturday, February 9, 2008

Watch what you say

I was reminded of a very important lesson last night and that is that GOD HEARS EVERYTHING YOU SAY! I was telling my husband that I would appreciate it if he would not wake me up early today since I was very tired and really did not want to get up at 5:30. I asked that he please not talk to me until at least 6:30. Well, God had his radar on and thought, "HMM, a chance to help her to work on those selfish tendencies a bit, I think I'll take advantage of it!" Within a half hour of going to bed my youngest son woke up with one of those horrible croupy coughs. Well, after two trips to the "steam room", two bouts of throwing up and a few hours of restless fever it was 5:30 and he was finally settling down. Oh well, my husband was kind enough to shut the door and let us sleep until we woke up at 8:00. I should know better than to think about sleeping in, especially during Lent. Have a great weekend!
God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You have been tagged! To see what this means, visit my blog. Here is a direct link to that page: www.ladyoftherose.blogspot.com/2008/02/tag-youre-it.html.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete