Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gluten Free Baking with The Twins

I love helping other people promote their work, so when friends of ours, twin girls who are a year older than my oldest, told me they were working on a Kindle version of a gluten-free cookbook, I told them I couldn't wait to share it with others.

These girls are quite ambitious.  They both graduated from college with majors in English and French, studied abroad, lived for a year in France teaching English in French schools and now are back home writing cookbooks!  

In our house we love baked goods.  A number of years ago I had to go gluten free and so we tried a bunch of different options out there and pretty much hated most of them.  I finally did come upon a baking mix that I liked and so now I alternate our baking with wheat flour and the gluten free baking mix.

This book, for those of you who like to mix and experiment, not only gives you great recipes, but educates you on what it takes to bake well with no-gluten flours; something I could have used a long time ago.  I encourage you to go download it for free right now and then share the information with others that you think might be interested.  


I'm not sure about all of this, but my understanding is that the more downloads and positive reviews their book receives right off the bat, the better the book does.  Once the free period is over, the e-book will only cost $2.99, so it is still a good deal.  

Thanks for helping out and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

 God Bless!