Sunday, March 30, 2014

And The Winner Is.....




Clare Dick ·


Spring is my favorite season. Spring starts out like winter in my part of the world and ends like summer. I love the fresh air in spring and the days getting longer makes me feel more energetic. I know summer is a great time of year and spring allows me to know that summer is not here yet, but it will soon be on its way. 
Congratulations, Clare!  I'll mail your CD and soap out this week!  
So, I know I had quite a lot of problems with the whole comment thing and to say I'm frustrated is beyond the truth.  I switched to a new comment program so I wouldn't keep having problems, but many people said they couldn't leave a comment, which is why you see them copied in under my name.  Ugh.  If anyone has any insight into this, I sure would appreciate it.
Anyhow, despite the problems, it was fun and I know Clare is going to love that CD and the soap!  Thank you to everyone who participated!
God Bless!