Thursday, March 27, 2014

Theme Thursday - Hear

I know that God speaks in a quiet voice, so that means that it has to be quiet around me and inside me in order for me to hear Him.  (Note:  I thought this week was "hear" and not "word" so just kindly add in the word word where you see hear.  Okay?  Thanks!)

 

This is where I go to hear His Word.  Usually it is quiet.  If it isn't, I kick the offender out and shut the door and then it is quiet again and I can hear what God might be trying to say to me.

Wait,  before you go, as long as you've stopped by, can you take a minute to check out my giveaway?  You can just click here, check out the awesome CD and soap I'm giving away to one lucky person, enter a quick comment about what you like about Spring and then you're done.  The winner will be announced this coming Sunday evening, this way people who are only on the internet on Sundays during Lent can have a chance to enter, too.  Thanks, I think you'll be glad you took the time.

Now, you can go over to Clan Donaldson for more "hear" or "word" pictures, whichever you might be doing :)

God Bless!