Thursday, September 25, 2014

Coming Soon...

I can't seem to make it here more than once a week or so, but believe it or not, beginning October 1st I will be entering into a writing challenge for 31 days!  The idea is that you write a blog post every day for 31 days on the SAME topic.

I had a few ideas tossing around inside my head but I think I've decided to write about organized chaos.  It seems to be my life, so what better topic than something you are surrounded by 24/7.  

Watch for the main post on October 1st, as well as more info on where you can find other people who are doing the same challenge!

In the meantime, I better get my ducks in a row if I'm going to be here every day starting next week!  Life has a way of sneaking up on you, doesn't it?  Before I even realize it, the day is done and I'm not sure what I've accomplished.  Usually it is a lot of little things instead of one big meaty thing that makes you feel, well....accomplished.  Oh well, I guess it's the little things that count, isn't it?  So join me on October 1st to read about how I keep all the little things in my household organized :)

 God Bless!