Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shameless Plug Time!

A couple of weeks ago I had a woman from our local paper contact me about doing an article on my book "A Plan for Joy in the Home".  I had emailed her some photos for an article she was doing on a family for "The Seven Last Words of Christ" and she noticed the link to my website at the bottom of the email and was intrigued since she was a homeschooling mom herself.

We did a phone interview and then a few days later a photographer stopped by to take pictures of us doing school.  Yikes, that was intimidating to say the least!  First off, one of the great things about being a photographer is that you never have to be in the picture!  Second, how do you photograph people sitting around a table looking at books and make it look interesting?  Well, check out the article and I think you'll agree he did a pretty good job.  Me and my still-homeschooling kiddos yackin' it up.

I'm not sure how long this link will be active, but if you'd like to read the article, you can...here.

If you'd like to check out a copy of the book for yourself, you can do that here.


 God Bless!