We had the privilege of seeing the most beautiful lady in the world while we were there.
In addition to Father's Holy Ghost story, there were five other little skits that were going on throughout the afternoon. They included:
- Saints Alive - where we got to meet St. Patrick and Blessed Pier Giorgio Frasati
- The Happy Death of St. Monica
- The Tragic Stories of Dr. Frankenstein, the Wolfman and Count Dracula - this was a good one where the narrator told us why these three bad guys went bad when, if they had stayed with the sacraments, their lives would have turned out differently.
- Attack of the Grim Reaper
- The Epic Battle
The last part was playing games in the gym. Games like:
- Pin the Sacred Heart on Jesus
- Pin the Immaculate Heart on Mary
- St. Martha's Cake Walk
- Find the Crosses with St. Helena
- Building the Tower of Babel
- Toss the Ring Around Mary
And many others. It was a fun-filled afternoon with a variety of different activities to keep everyone interested. The kids had an enjoyable time and so did we!