Monday, December 12, 2011

A Plan for Joy in the Home

I am so excited to announce that my book is finally ready for purchase!  You can check out all the details here!  

This book has been a labor of love for quite a few years now.  After learning how to plan and organize my day out of necessity, I took all of that information and turned it into a workshop.  

After helping others to get their days planned and organized, I decided to turn the workshop into a workbook.  Here is the end product.  Boy have I learned a lot about writing and publishing your own book!

So, for those of you who are looking to be more joyful, more organized, more prayerful...this book is what you are looking for.  I will be doing additional posts this week about the great help I had in putting this together, as well as delving into the content of the book just a bit further...you know - enough to whet your appetite, but not enough to give it all away :)

Go on, check it out now...you know you want to :) 

PS It would make a great Christmas gift!  Or better yet, how about a great gift for your New Year...2012 will be the year you will be more organized!  I just know it.