Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Seven Last Words of Christ - a Trailer...



We just got the finished trailer today and I couldn't wait to show it to y'all.  I know that most of you don't live in the Chicagoland area, but this video is still worth a watch.  The images give you a great sense of the profoundness of this production.

My family is privileged to be a part of this performance.  This year we will have my husband and four of our girls performing and our oldest daughter and oldest son singing in the choir.  It is such an incredible way to meditate on the Passion of Christ that I wish all of you could see it.  For now, however, you'll just have to be content with watching this video:)

If perchance you do live in the area, drop me a comment...I'd be happy to tell you when the three performances will be and get you tickets, too.

If you like what you see and you'd like to help support these performances you can make a donation here.