Friday, October 26, 2012

7 Quick Takes October 26 2012


--- 1 ---

We're firming up plans to take Ms 16 yo on a retreat soon and I suggested that my hubby and I drive her out there and stay at a family lake house for the weekend since it is too far to drive there and back and there and back in one weekend.  Mr 7 yo chimed in, "Yeah, it could be like a second honeymoon!"  Now where did he get that from?
 
--- 2 ---

We enjoyed some nice Indian Summer weather Thursday; until about 5:00 pm when a cold front blasted through and the temp dropped a good 20 degrees.  I'm so glad we were able to get out while it was warm and start on those leaves!
 
--- 3 ---

I was reminded today that I love photography :)  I haven't had my camera out in quite some time, so today I just decided I was going to take pictures.  Not much else has been going on around here, so the next few Quick Takes will be mostly visual!
 
--- 4 ---


  
--- 5 ---

Here are some of the last flowers of the season.  I am surprised that they've hung on as long as they have.



--- 6 ---

I think a lot of the fun of digital photography is seeing what kinds of things you can do to your pictures!
 
 

 

--- 7 ---

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Once we finish "Once Upon A Time" I plan on working on some projects that are much overdue.  Other than that, we'll be inside enjoying the toasty warmness instead of outside in the cold.

God Bless!
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

3 comments:

  1. The throwing-leaves pictures are fantastic. I need to take some of those with my kdis this wkd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you grabbed your camera! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete