Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Wonderful Resource for Your Family

The other day I was fortunate enough to find my way to a wonderful resource for this Year of Faith.  I was reading some posts over at Sucipio when I saw this one that led me to this great book written by Jenny.  It's called the "Catholic Child's Teaching Bible" and it is chock full of Bible verses that are organized based on various vices and virtues.

I always read about Protestants who would use Scripture to teach their children the "ways in which they should go" but I often wondered how they took the time to find all the right verses.  This book does that for you, but from a Catholic perspective.  I am so excited to finally have handy Scripture verses with which to teach my children.

We plan on doing this as a family over this Year of Faith.  There are twenty different chapters and more than 52 weeks left in this Year, so I figure we should be able to complete it before next November :)

Also, although I don't know why I'm telling you this because it just diminished my own chances of winning, if you purchase the "Catholic Child's Teaching Bible" this week you're entered to win the items needed to go along with the book.  That would be a great win!

I hope you'll go and check out this great resource.  You can just tell Jenny put a lot of love into this project (and I'm not even getting paid to say that :).  Anyhow, I know we can't wait to get started...we're just waiting to see if we will win the other items of if I need to go out and buy them!!

God Bless!