Joining in over at Sucipio!
Moments of Gratitude:
* Being able to walk with the 2 mile Corpus Christi procession with our parish because my back felt good enough!
* Friends who are willing to help each other out at the drop of a hat.
* Ice packs and chiropractors
* A quiet week last week
* Visiting with friends
* Rain to end the drought in our area (at least for now)
* Losing weight :)
In the Kitchen:
Well the first two nights of the week we won't be eating in our kitchen but in our car. Therefore, we'll be preparing some easy-to-eat-on-the-run meals like chicken salad and lunchmeat wraps. The rest of the week should be better. I think there's whole baked chickens and a beef in the crock pot on the list.
The Week Ahead:
We have a busy first half of the week. Mr 12 yo will be Confirmed, Ms 17 yo will graduate from high school and Ms 14 yo will graduate from 8th grade. We'll have our monthly hour at Planned Parenthood during the week, too. After that it's hello summer. Now if the weather would just cooperate.
* That all of our events will go well this week.
* For several people we know that need to recover from surgeries and injuries.
* For a talk on prayer that I have to give this coming weekend - that I can put it together and that it goes well!!
* For the safety of all who pray outside of abortion facilities.
What to say to women with young families about praying :) and what I really want our school year next year to look like. This one still has me stumped. Guess I'll just pray about it!
Some sights from our parish's Corpus Christi procession.
Have a great week!