Thursday, June 13, 2013

Theme Thursday - Dads

Jumping in a bit late with the Theme Thursday, but here goes.

I was going to just use this picture of my dh and the kids playing in the water last summer (doesn't every good dad try to get his kids to fall in??)



but then I figured I should cover all my bases and put in a picture of my dad, too (he's the one on the left :) ).



Two of the best men in the whole world.  Definitely the two best men in my whole world.  I am truly blessed to have them both!

Join in over at the Clan for more DAD photo fun.

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think every good dad tries to get his kids to fall in! :-) Mine used to play 'shark'...he'd swim underwater and grab you by the ankle or leg. Lots of shrieking and laughing ensued! (Why we called it shark, I don't know, LOL!)

    ReplyDelete