Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Advent Daybook - Day 3

Reflection:

Clean the cobwebs from your spiritual crib.  Diligently remove from your heart every inordinate desire of being praised.  Renew this intention at least three times today.  My Jesus, I want to please You in all I do today.

Bible Verse:

Hold fast to what is good

Thoughts from Mass:

Abandonment...I had to practice this this morning because just as we had all gotten into the van (and we were actually on time, too!), the repair man we have been waiting for since Friday pulled up.  I had to stay home so that he could fix our furnace!  Oh well.

Advent Activities:

Today is my annual trip to the shopping mall with my mom.  Neither her nor I are big shoppers, but once a year we get together and spend the afternoon and evening Christmas shopping together.  Of course, we also take a break for a delicious dinner and yes, dessert, too.  This is something I look forward to every year - the time with my mom, and the food, not the shopping :)

We also watched this today:


Wouldn't it be cool to be a part of something like this? 

God Bless!