Thursday, April 4, 2013

Theme Thursday: Funny

I'm joining in with Clan Donaldson for the first time today on her Theme Thursday.  This week the theme is funny.  I was going through some older photos, and even though we just left Lent, I thought I'd return there for pictures from our "Seven Last Words of Christ" performances that fit this theme:

The first is one of our Apostles of old and his son. His son is very excited about this, too!


Next we find "Jesus" and his daughter.  I wonder how she feels about this?


And finally, did you know that Pontius Pilate had an ipod?


Hop on over and see some more Funny photos!

God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Our parish does the "Seven Last Words", too. I wonder if anyone got funny outtakes like this.
    Thanks for linking up. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pontius Pilate looks like House! That little guy in the first one looks like he is going to fly. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an inspiring program. It is funny to see them with their kids (and ipod!)

    ReplyDelete