Thursday, August 22, 2013

Theme Thursday - Food

Another hard one for me.  I had visions of having this luscious looking dessert or this sumptuous looking meal to take a photograph of, but alas, we've had none of that in our house this week.  Although in reality, we rarely ever have that in our house so I don't know why I thought it would magically appear this week just because I needed a photo.

Next up in my brain was taking some pictures of books - you know, food for the mind and spirit?  

Then the kids pointed out that we had a ton of Lego food and, hey, what's better than a picture of some luscious looking dessert than small plastic food?  Works for me, but really only because it is small...and cute.  If it was just big plastic food I wouldn't find it as appealing.    Would you?   Word has it that the dwarves had to leave in a hurry and here is what was left behind.




Jump on over to Clan Donaldson for more fabulous food photos!

God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. I don't know which Lego set has such a feast but wow, that does in fact look good in a teeny choking hazard plastic kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I love twists on the theme. And Legos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, love it. Lego food is brilliant and fabulous looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, we are extremely jealous of your Lego food collection, seriously, where did this cone from? We have a massive collection but barely a grain of rice food wise! Anyway, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me laugh, because it's silly and sweet and just so real-everyday-down-to-earth. Thanks for sharing your sumptuous feast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! The food came with the Hobbit set Bagend as well as the Lego friends and city kits. Good thing, Madeline, I don't have any littles who feel the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This reminds me of Lord of the Rings. Nice picture! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I so much want my kids to be old enough for us to have those teeny tiny lego sets around! It's going to be yeeeears and years still...

    ReplyDelete