Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Advent Daybook Day 10

Body:

Today was a productive day.  I followed the forge ahead protocol and got the Scrooge photos all done and ready to upload.  


Two of the girls and I then spent the evening watching some lame movie called "Christmas Town" while we wrapped and packaged 5 orders of soap.  We are so excited that soap sales have been going so well because that means we're on our way to helping build the St. Gianna Molla Shrine.  It's not too late to place an order!

Mind:

Totally fried right now after staying on track for so long today.  I keep telling myself that as soon as I get out from under these three big projects I will be able to focus on Advent more.  What do you think the odds are that that will actually happen?

Spirit:

I'm sad to say that Mass this morning was about the extent of the spiritual aspect of my day.  It was a good Mass, mind you, but for the life of me I can't remember what Father talked about!  Oh well, hopefully it is engrained somewhere in my soul :)

God Bless!